ABOUT USWelcome to the Yarmouth Drive-in, New England's premier live-entertainment experience. Get ready because we are bringing live music and entertainment back to the Cape!
We are excited to introduce three enormous High-Definition LED screens to showcase everyone’s favorite hit films, national touring acts, comedians, and so much more!
- The safety of our patrons, artists, staff and crew is our number one priority. The Yarmouth Drive-in is taking all the necessary precautions, outlined by the CDC and the State of Massachusetts, to provide proper and comfortable social distancing for all.
- All staff and patrons are required to wear a mask while working or attending the Yarmouth Drive-in.
- Sanitizing stations will be located around the venue and near all restrooms.
- When leaving your vehicle, you will be required to wear a face covering mask. Patrons are only permitted to leave the vehicle suite to use the restroom or pick up food.
- A designated space for your vehicle will follow social distancing rules. There will be at least 6 feet between each designated area per vehicle suite.
- All attendees must arrive in a vehicle. No walk-ins will be permitted to enter the Yarmouth Drive-in.
- HOLDER VOLUNTARILY ASSUMES ALL RISKS, HAZARDS AND DANGERS emerging from or relating to the risk of contracting a communicable disease or illness (including exposure to COVID-19, virus, bacteria, or other causing illness or communicable disease), whether exposure occurs before, during or after the event at The Yarmouth Drive-in, however it is contracted, and hereby waives all potential claims against Ticketmaster and The Yarmouth Drive-in on Cape Cod relating to such risks
HOURS OF OPERATION
- Events may be available Monday-Sunday, pending on event schedule and will run through September 2020
- Doors open an hour before Movie showtimes and an hour and a half before live shows.
The Yarmouth Drive-in
669 Route 28
West Yarmouth, MA
- Police/Traffic detail will direct vehicle traffic from Route 28 onto the Access Road
- Tickets and prices will be made available to the general public on Friday, July 10 at 10am.
- How does ticketing work?
- Tickets are sold by the carload, starting at a base price of $30 which includes up to 4 patrons in the car. Maximum 4 people per car.
- Additional people can be added on for a small fee at the Drive-in. Maximum capacity per car is 7 people. Every person must be in a legal seat with a seat belt.
- Where to purchase
- Tickets can be purchased in advance online at YarmouthDriveIn.com. Tickets may be available to purchase at the Drive-in box office the day of the show, if the event is not sold out.
- WE STRONGLY ENCOURAGE ADVANCE SALES TO ENSURE AN ENJOYABLE NIGHT AT THE DRIVE-IN.
- NO CASH SALES ARE ACCEPTED AT THE BOX OFFICE.
- Are children tickets at a different price?
- No children tickets will be needed or available. Tickets are being sold by the carload, regardless of age of the patron in the car.
- How many tickets can I purchase?
- Tickets will be sold by the carload - 4 people per car. Additional people can be added on for a small fee at the Drive-in. Maximum capacity per car is 7 people. Every person must be in a legal seat with a seat belt.
- Buying from a Third-Party seller
- If you want 100% confidence in your ticket purchase, you should only purchase your tickets from Ticketmaster.com or Yarmouthdrivein.com. In the event of a cancellation, your tickets may only be refunded when purchased through the official Yarmouth Drive-In ticketing system. Tickets from other websites or resellers cannot be verified by Yarmouth Drive-In.
- Official Refund Policy
- All sales are final. We do not accept returns, refunds or exchanges. This includes concessions. Questions or concerns? Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- EVERYONE IN YOUR VEHICLE MUST ARRIVE AT THE SAME TIME INSIDE OF A VEHICLE. ANYONE WHO WALKS UP WILL NOT BE PERMITTED ENTRY. IF SOMEONE IN YOUR PARTY ARRIVES AFTER THE VEHICLE TICKET HAS BEEN SCANNED, THEY WILL NOT BE PERMITTED ENTRY.
ALLOWED & PROHIBITED ITEMS
- Guests and their belongings are subject to search upon entry.
- Venue personnel have the right to relocate any vehicle that is restricting another vehicle's view
- No smoking will be permitted
- Illegal drugs
- Video Recording
- Service animals will be allowed, otherwise we ask that you leave your pets at home.
- Help us support our local Food Trucks & Restaurants! All concessions must be purchased through our website. No vendors will be accepting walk up orders or payment. The concessions website will be forwarded to you prior to the show date. Concessions can only be ordered or purchased during Yarmouth Drive-in operating hours.
- How to pick up your order
- Customers will be notified when orders are ready for pickup and reminded of the food truck location
- What vendors will be available
- Stay tuned for our full list of delicious eats!
- How do I become a vendor
Sign up to be a vendor HERE
- For general information and questions about Yarmouth Drive-in:
- Email: email@example.com
- Inquiries regarding purchasing tickets:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Questions regarding our ADA and Accessibility program, email:
- Email: email@example.com
- Become a Yarmouth Drive-In Sponsor:
- Fill out an application HERE
- Become a Food vendor:
- Fill out an application HERE
- For press inquiries for upcoming live shows, contact:
- CK Communications
Adam Klein: firstname.lastname@example.org
Joe Chambers: email@example.com
Yarmouth Drive-in staff is ready before, after, and during each event to answer any questions or concerns you might have. Please have patience - we receive many emails each day and will answer questions in the order in which they are received.
How many tickets do I need to purchase?
- One ticket per car. One ticket will include and allow entry for one vehicle carrying up to 4 people. Additional people can be added on for a small fee at the Drive-in. Maximum capacity per car is 7 people. Every person must be in a legal seat with a seat belt.
Does everyone need a ticket?
- No. Only one ticket per carload, up to 4 people, with the option to add people for a small fee up to a maximum of 7. Every person must be in a legal seat with a seat belt.
Are tickets refundable?
No, all sales are final. We do not accept returns, refunds or exchanges. This includes concessions. Questions or concerns? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
What should I expect upon arrival and parking?
- A designated space for your vehicle will follow social distancing rules. There will be at least 10 feet between each designated area per vehicle suite. You must park your car in front of the white parking block in your vehicle suite. You may sit outside of your vehicle, in the open area adjacent to your car.
Do I need to reserve my spot?
- Vehicle suites for movies are general admission. If you would like to be closer to the LED screens, prepare to show up early as it is first come first served. A traffic attendant will direct you into your vehicle suite.
- Additionally, if you would like your vehicle near another party you are traveling with, you must be in line with each other. Spaces will not be held.
How are spaces assigned?
- Spaces are assigned by a first come, first served basis. Arrive early if you would like to be close to the screens/stage.
Are the events live? Or is it a stream/video?
- All of the comedy and concerts at the Yarmouth Drive-in are LIVE! The artists will actually be there, on stage, in real life! Not a zoom, not a stream. The real deal!
Can I leave the event and return?
- No. Unfortunately, there will be no re-entry permitted.
Are ADA accommodations available?
- Yes! A traffic attendant will be available to assist upon your arrival.
Can I bring my own food and beverage?
- We ask that you not bring in any outside food or drink in the Drive-in - Join us in supporting local Food Trucks by purchasing concessions at YarmouthDriveIn.com/Snacks. We will have plenty of delectable options available from our array of vendors from all over Cape Cod. A “Know Before You Go” email will be sent out to all ticket holders to day of the event outlining what concessions will be available for purchase for that event.
Will alcoholic beverages be permitted or for sale?
How do I purchase concessions?
- Food and non-alcoholic beverages will be available for purchase through our website from our official list of vendors. Walk up sales will not be permitted.
How do I get my concessions that I ordered?
- Upon completing your order, you will receive a confirmation email or SMS with a location of where to pick up your order, along with a time. Please be sure to practice social distancing when waiting to pick up your order.
Will there be public restrooms?
- Definitely. Portable restrooms will be made available. However, when walking to and from the restroom area, patrons MUST be wearing a mask at all times, practicing social distancing. Safety is key! Restrooms will be sanitized in accordance with local health guidelines.
How will I hear the movie/show?
- TUNE INTO 105.3 ON YOUR CAR RADIO TO LISTEN IN OR OUTSIDE OF YOUR CAR!
Do I need to wear a mask?
- Yes, please! The state of Massachusetts requires face coverings in public places where social distancing cannot be implemented. This applies to both indoor and outdoor.
How do I get presale tickets?
- Sign up for the Cape Club! All email subscribers will get first access to tickets before they go on sale to the general public.
Can I sit on top of my car?
- We hate to ruin a good time, but sitting on top of your car roof, hood, or trunk will not be permitted.
Can I sit outside of my car?
- Yes, designated spaces outside of vehicles are being designed for patrons to enjoy the event from outside of their vehicle while complying to social distancing guidelines. You must wear a mask at all times when outside your vehicle. If a patron decides to sit outside of their vehicle, they MUST stay within the designated space, and be mindful of their surroundings. Due to CDC guidelines and the state of Massachusetts, commingling amongst other spaces is STRICTLY prohibited.
Can I sit in the flatbed of my truck?
- Yes, but you will be required to wear a mask.
What happens if it starts raining during the event?
- The show will go on! Turn on your windshield wipers.
Can I bring my own speaker/portable radio?
- Yes! As long as the audio device is no larger than 12" x 12" x 12"
What types of vehicles are allowed in the Drive-in?
- Standard Cars
- Pickup trucks that can clear a 7' height
- Minivans (like soccer mom cars)
Why types of vehicles are prohibited?
- Sprinter vans
- Any vehicle that is above 7' high
What’s playing next week?
- We will be releasing weekly announcements with our upcoming events via our Cape Club newsletter. Additionally, you can view our event calendar on our website or social media.