WE COMMIT TO NOT BEING A SOURCE OF THE SPREAD OF THE CORONAVIRUS.
WE WILL ONLY SPREAD SMILES AND GOOD TIMES!
HERE’S HOW WE KEEP OUR GUESTS SAFE!
- Guests are parked to enjoy our entertainment in pods large enough to keep them 10 feet from all other guests, while being surrounded on three sides by cars, and fences.
- All backstage personnel will be Covid tested every two weeks and will wear masks on site.
- All artists traveling from out of the Massachusetts quarantine zone will be tested and required to prove a negative result prior to arriving on site.
- All front of house staff are required to wear a mask and have temperature checks at the beginning of every shift. Anyone with fever over 100° is sent home.
- Concessions are contactless and ordering is done remotely. Food is sold via an app that alerts purchasers when it's ready for pickup, limiting the need for people to congregate near concessions
- Restrooms are plentiful and sprayed with Covid killing disinfectants every two hours during each event.
- Separate employee & public restrooms. Hand wash stations with soap & water accompany each pair of restrooms. Hand sanitizer is available in each portable restroom for the public use, and is readily available in multiple backstage areas.
- Everywhere people queue up has line markers notating appropriate physical distancing.
- All fans and staff who live outside the Massachusetts quarantine zone will be informed of the requirement to complete the state’s travel form and must be prepared to prove a negative test result within 72 hours of arrival at the site.
- Shared employee equipment is sanitized before and after every work shift.
- Artist dressing rooms are sanitized between each use and are sealed after cleaning.